Monday, July 19, 2010

SMW MEDOLL- BRUMILICIOUS (WEEK OF JULY 19TH)



 As you can see on the side bar, the winner of our first Stardoll's Most Wanted... Medoll poll is Brumilicious!!! She will be guest blogging here this week. Congrats to her and the other girls that were chosen because of their comments. I can't wait til next poll, so keep commenting!  Don't know what I am talking about? Click HERE to see the original post.

Welcome Brumilicious!


QUICK FACTS:

Birthplace: Romania

Name: Julie


Age: 14        Gender: Girl

About you: I am blonde, dark browned eyes, skinny and tall (169 cm and 45 kg). I like wearing skinny jeans, girl-ish skirts, floral prints. I have a dog called Brumi, it`s one of the most important things in my life. Also, my friends. I can`t live without them. Both in real life and on stardoll. I like eating chocolate, ice-pops and watching Gossip Girl again and again. lol.


Hobbies: Drawing, Playing Tennis, Dancing, Listening to music, Jogging, Playing with animals andWatching Movies (classic ones, sometimes).

Fav Designers: Balmain, Lanvin, Chanel, Dior, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Prada and Alexander Wang.

Fav TV Shows: Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives and Project Runway.

Fav Movies: Breakfast at Tiffany`s, Roman Holliday, Sabrina, The devil wears Prada, Confessions of a shopahloic, Uptown Girls, Sex and the City and Charade.

Fav Music: Lady GaGa, Rihanna, Sunrise Avenue, Amy Macdonald, Jason Derulo, Enrique Iglesias, Aerosmith, Avril Lavigne and many more.

What you like most about stardoll: That it allows you to live and to experience designer clothes and that it lets you to express your style.

Most Valued Stardoll Item: DKNY Broken Dress and some others DKNY and LE.

What inspires your style: Audrey Hepburn.

What do you want people to know most about you: That I am a friendly person, I love fashion and I want to be a designer, dreaming to live in New York.

What is your greatest achievement on Stardoll: Being in the hot designer list with a teddy bear sweater.

How does it feel to be SMW'S Medioll: Unbelievable.Amazing!I was really excited when I saw that I was in the poll,but winning it`s ...wow...the greatest thing on stardoll:)

Current Stardoll Projects: Stardoll Couture Blog and Deliverance Magazine (http://stardollcouture-magazine.blogspot.com)

Credit: Stardoll
Share:

61 comments

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Wow, she's a fascinating person! I cannot wait to see her posts this week! Congrats!(:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You totally deserve it!

FatimaaaaaL said...

wow!!!!
congratz!!!
i really like this new idea, its awesome!!!!!

wtfsmang said...

awww i wanted gothribbon to win wtf lol

chocolatofreak said...

Congratulations :)
Hehe, I read everything about you. lol

nicole24-7 said...

Congrats!! :D
Your medoll is really unique and cute :)

Wenqi said...

congrats on winning! cant wait to read ur posts!

kashka_luv said...

Congrats! a beautiful medoll andit seems a great personality :) Can't wait to see your posts.

Unknown said...

Aww congrats. She also is a really nice friend. She is very kind :) I cannot wait for the next entries, and I will enjoy her being our guest blogger! I love the new idea, its awesome! I bet the other entries shall be many fashionistas and people who take hard time on suites, and etc for stardoll.

Once again, congrats Brumilicious, I voted for her on the original post :)

xoxo,
Larsa

Cherri Blossom said...

she has an awesome medoll and i liked reading her interview

Teo / Botsy_pink said...

Congrats Julie :)

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Well done brumilicious you deserved it! :D can't wait to read your posts

Katerina aka Dimitsuri said...

Congratulation!
She was on the 2nd place for me but, on my opinion, she's the one of dolls on stardoll that have a good sense of style(:

Lissy said...

Congrats:) Awesome Medoll:) Hope your first Post will appear soon^^

lacestockings/Mary said...

Congratulations Julie :)
I'm looking forward to your posts and the next entries :P

Júlia said...

congratz! you have beautiful medoll and great style :)

MMC9 said...

Jenna I amm overjoyed you put her in the competitiion as you and julie are great people and so is this blog x no wonder you have so many follwers as you are a brilliant personn x

Love your blog
mizzmileycyrus9/Destiny

fashionluver said...

congrats!! can't wait to see ur posts! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :D Im happy that you won, you were my personal favorite :)
Enjoy!

GothRibbon

Flavia. said...

Congrats Julie!
u really deserve

MissVampire said...

this girl is amazing, I'm glad she won (:

Evita.Sweet said...

Yayyayaa :)
Congrats on that Julie, you deserve it :)

xxxxxqueenxxxxx said...

She's beautiful . And I think that she has a pretty awesome personality ;]

Anónimo said...

wow! congrats u totally deserve it, i voted for u! congrats to the other girls too!

VanAndAsh/Delia said...

Congratz,congratz!
She's really amazing,I really loved reading the interview.I can't wait to see her posts!It will be so amazing!Congratz again!You deserved it:)

Mailgirl101 said...

Congrats. :)
I like her style.. Everybody [almost] is using black and white, but she has got a great sense of style to use it!
I think she really deserved it, and I voted for her. :)

Lea said...

Wow,congratz.. U have a nice taste in everything...

FabuleuxChique said...

Congratz to the winner !!

~Fab"

Blahm3 said...

Awesome winner deserved it loads can't wait to see next weeks contestants thanks again ;)

syligirl said...

yeah Julie :D I voted her.

katara4 said...

congrats ;D

Blahm3 said...

Oh the reason i was wearing all black it was for a goth themed competition :)

Anastasia Green said...

Congrats ..you're so unique and cool :D

..g_natty

Blondygirl000 said...

I think its a wonderful thing you are doing ! i think its good because you are giving people who do have something special about them but they cant share it with everyone but you help them shine :]

Emily8D said...

Congratulations, she seems really interesting
And her fashion sense is amazing :D

Ruth said...

Congrats Julie :3 ♥

loveshorses5 said...

Congratulations! Your medoll is beautiful, i voted for you! You totally deserve this! You are a safe trader and have always been really kind to me! I cannot wait to read your posts!
keep stardollin',
loveshorses5

Unknown said...

Haha so beautiful! Her doll looks like mine :D

Congratulations! :D

Mary said...

Congrats to her!!

I really like her outfits and her style.

XOXO

Vic said...

I adore the way she puts her outfits together and makes something amazing before my eyes :)

Marie Riverwing/rralucaa1996 said...

Congrats ! I am so glad . I voted her . :)

Vintage-Glamour said...

Wow, congratulations! You have very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am too from Romany but actually i live in Italy! =D

Friend-gurl said...

im glad she got the chance she seemz really nyce :) and mii best wishes 4 u to put up gud postz

FireMeUp said...

id also like to know who she consider her bestfriend...the one that is the best...maybe you can answer my question Julie?
please,imm really anxious to know your bestfriend.

lil.stargurl said...

Congrats to you! I bet you majorly deserved it!

Anonymous said...

I love reading the profiles lol :p She's pretty [:

Kirbybabey said...

Aww her medoll is so pretty ;D
Well done :)

Julie. said...

Thank you all for your nice comments(:
And thanks Jenna for having those amazing copetition and posting all of those:D

@FireMeUp:I have many best friends on stardoll,the ones with who i talk most are FlipFlop96 and Dorienstarr

JessicaVianaზ' said...

Yay I voted for her :)

By the way, other girls were very pretty, too *-*

Maddie_fashion said...

She is really cool and a great frind :D Congratulations you deserve it :p

RachyFrank said...

I love Deliverance Magazine. Congrats!

LouiseBabeh said...

Congrats! I see her everywhere. she really diserves it

hollysamantha. said...

She has an awsome style, annd she seems very down to earth

HilaryMad2659 said...

I love her medoll :D

Panicfanforever said...

she definitely deserved to win!well done :)

Gossip in my life said...

congrats julie:D
and...
aww.
you are my bf here on sd too.
<3

l0nelly said...

beautiful

Gwen (ilovebears9) said...

Congrats! Cute medoll, and I can't wait to see her posts!

No-one in particular said...

Congrats! :D

Diva6723 said...

Really beautiful! :) Congratulations

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig