Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Free Audrey Skirt

Again a contest for Poland members where you can get something free, in this time -
these lovely White Skirt
 which were made for Audrey Tautou doll [:

►If you are from Poland, Go and Enter contest - HERE
►If you aren't from Poland but want to get them, Follow these steps:
1)Go to Poland web proxy like
2)In the blank box of proxy site Paste stardoll link:
http://www.stardoll.com/
3)Click OK/Idz/Go (it's up to proxy you use) OR just Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on the proxies URL/Address link box Paste the contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=637
6)Click Go, Wait till contest page loads
7)Leave the proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Skirt should be in a giftbox in your suite now [:

Available till 06.10
Thanks to BrowseinStardoll for main information [:

So do you like the skirt? 
Will you be getting it? 
Share:

31 comments

Alexia/alexotsiaki said...

I am gonna get!I like but not very much!I will take it cause.. it's free!

andreea9120 said...

I got it.Thanks

Mailgirl101 said...

I love it and I am going to get it! :]
Thanks!

Princess__17 said...

I'll pass, I know that I wont wear it, because it isn't my style to be honest! Thanks anyway for telling us!

Dloo3t almama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dloo3t almama said...

I will get it .. cause I love skirts lol ..thnx =)

Lioba93 said...

i got it =) its such a cute skirt..i realy like it

fashiongirl963 said...

thank you :)

and I have a question ... I had in my beauty parlor a necklace ... I don't know where I got it ... does anyone know ?

Anonymous said...

Like the shape, hate the green stripe on it =P

Miss M said...

Not bad..but not worth a proxy either :/ SS's who get it but don't like could always recycle it...

Miss M said...

Not bad..but not worth a proxy either :/ SS's who get it but don't like could always recycle it...

iloveanimals28 said...

It's cute! I got it, thanks! Maybe it will be rare in the future, it said it is an Audrey skirt...

katara4 said...

i'm not sure though, but i think i owned that skirt before and sold it for stardollars xD

i'll get it, because then i'm able to sell it again.. xP

--rihanna---- said...

tnxs soo mu ch i quite like it ...=)

anaKonda said...

It's cute. Thx for the tip :)

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I've got it. Thanks! ;D
You also get a free necklace when you enter the competition too!♥

No-one in particular said...

it's not that good(:

Michi/kissedbyMichi said...

it's a cute skirt :P looks like something i could salsa in. lol. Thanks!

Cutiepie80 said...

I'm debating whether to get it or not ;P

JessicaVianaზ' said...

Thanks :D

Pink_Lover786 said...

i dont like it soo much but im just gonna get it .. Thanks!;)

dianuseeek said...

I got it :P

RachyFrank said...

I have it already. :(
It seems like whenever you post saying stardoll is giving away something free, it's something I already own. Maybe that's a sign I have too many clothes, lol.

Connacht said...

Thanks xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, Ruth :)

Mihaela said...

Thanks.It`s cute,but I won`t be getting it :P I would never wear it :S

QT_Yaz said...

niceee, it'll go gr8 with my outfit =)

BeautyBxxtch said...

I'll get it, it's kinda cute although I doubt I'll ever wear it :L
& Thanks for the tip [:

Lea said...

Thanx for a cute skirt..

lacestockings/Mary said...

Thanks Ruth ;)
Why everything is for Poland members? :P

lady__gagaa said...

Poland again? Ha...
And THNX btw. I got it :]

lady__gagaa

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig