Thursday, September 16, 2010

Free 'Fish Hooks' Aquarium


Now stardoll is offering 
a Free 'Fish Hooks' Aquarium 
which will look cute in every suite :D
If you live in USA - You should already have it in your suite
If you don't live in USA but want to get it - Follow these steps: 
1)Go to USA web proxy like
2)In the proxy's blank box Copy and Paste simple stardoll link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/
3)Click View via WebWarper / Go/ Surf Now! [it's up to proxy you use] OR Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Log in stardoll
5)That's it, Leave proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Aquarium should be in a giftbox in your suite [:



There is also a free t-shirt available if you watch one of Fish Hooks videos, but as they are seen able only for US, those who don't live there would have to use a manual proxy, but I doubt all the waiting/refreshing and so on (as it's usual on using manuals) is worth it :S
But you can try these proxies -
184.72.53.88 port 80
72.254.128.201 port 80
or 208.92.249.118 port 80
[Thanks to UnderneathSD]


Anyway do you like the aquarium?
Have you ever seen any Fish Hooks series? :D
Share:

35 comments

Unknown said...

I think I'm not gonna get them, but thanks for sharing!

Yey, first comment! :D

HilaryMad2659 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HilaryMad2659 said...

I got the aquarium, but I'm not going to bother with the t-shirt.

--rihanna---- said...

WOOWOW COOL TNX SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

i dont like the shirt...........

dianuseeek said...

Thanks! I got aquarium, but I don't wanna t-shirt :)

xoxo Dianusek

dramaqueen92297 said...

the series will be a new cartoon on disney, or so my lil sis says

Júlia said...

Thanks for tips, I got aquarium but T-shirt no because I don't like manual proxy :D

dramaqueen92297 said...

i watched the videos, the shirt didnt come!!

chocolatofreak said...

Aww, this is so sad. lol.

I don't think this show will be that successful on Disney Channel.

Camp Rock 2? Was it? lol..
Well, I was watching something on disney one day, and a commercial came up about "Fish Hooks" and it didn't seem that interesting to me haha lol.

But I like that it's colorful lol.

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Aquarium only ;D

Mailgirl101 said...

I don't like it.. And I don't think that I will take it. hah, thanks anyways :)

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

I don't think I'll get them, but maybe I'll see... Hmm.. Lol!


Thank you so much anyhow! =D

fashiongirl963 said...

thanks :) but I not getting the t-shirt because I hate manual proxies :)

Miss M said...

I think that I'll be passing for now.. But thank you anyway.. X

Charlotte Vachon said...

Hmm... I already got the aquarium, but I don't think I'm going to get the tshirt.

Mihaela said...

Thanks.But I`m not going to get them.

QT_Yaz said...

i got the aquariam, to lazy to do manuel proxy

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

I didn't see them. I feel like theyre kind of, hideous.

lady__gagaa said...

I got the aquarium, but I'm too lazy for the t-shirt (and I'll probably never wear it though). Thank you ^^

lady__gagaa

BeautyBxxtch said...

Hoo-ray for being in the US [:
And I've seen tons of commercials for the show, can't wait for the first episode, it looks so cute!

Pink_Lover786 said...

dont want it . hate manual proxies .. thanks though .. got the fish aquariam though! :)

Anonymous said...

not my style, but I like free things

Tammy_01 said...

The shirt looks really boring to me... and I've never heard of the fish hook's aqaurium. What is it?

Hinata331 said...

got poster already

Hinata331 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lea said...

Thanx, but I'm not interesting to get this..

katara4 said...

i got the aquarium already.. but i dont need that shirt :P
thanks for telling

/twilighter70/♥ said...

Hmm it`s ok ;L
Thanx for telling uss[:

AbiiBabeh..x said...

i'm not keen but thanks for the info.

rihannaPINK said...

thx:*

Mia Antidote/Enchantixgirl said...

So funny :D

Anonymous said...

thanks,that's funny!

nordwalde said...

Ahaha cute .. but wont be getting them thanks anyway!

Dimitrina Georgieva said...

I got only the aquarium . :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig