Saturday, September 18, 2010

Free Fish Hooks tee and School bag

Remember free 'Fish Hooks' t-shirt?
And Free School bag for Greek members?
 It's possible to get them with a web proxy now [: 
Before they were available only with manuals (as no one had found working web proxies
but now thanks to Stardoll-i-my and TrucosDeStardoll
it's easy to get them [:

If you are willing to get the Free 'Fish Hooks' T-shirt
USA residents - Go and watch any of stardoll Fish Hooks videos HERE Those who don't live in USA - Follow these steps: 
1)Go to USA proxy like:
2)Scroll down, in the proxy's link box Copy and Paste cinema link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/cinema
3)Click GO  OR Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Login stardoll, Wait a moment cinema's page
5)Leave the proxy by closing tab/window, Go to stardoll as usual
T-shirt should be in a gift box in your suite [:

If you have never had this Free Fudge School bag
Greece residents - Go and Enter contest by clicking HERE
Those who don't live in Greece, Follow these steps:
1)Go to this Greek web proxy:
2)In the blank box of proxy site Paste stardoll link:
stardoll.com/
3)Click Begin Browsing OR just Hit Enter on keyboard
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on Location via proxy Paste the contest link:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=605
6)Click Go, Wait till contest page loads
7)Leave the proxy, Go to stardoll as usual
Bag should be in a giftbox in your suite
Available till 29.09

Will you be getting any of these? 
Share:

53 comments

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Thanks(:
I probably won't get them though :P

Anonymous said...

thanks i was just to lazy to use a manual proxy but now ill get the both :D

Iovanca said...

thanks:D

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Not getting ^^

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Thanks very much!!! ;D I got the purse. =))

RachyFrank said...

I used to have that bag. Thanks for the info, but I probably won't bother getting them.

Danielle|taylor19swift said...

Thnks :D

Nico / FawnLove said...

I think I'll pass on both of them. Even if they're free, not really worth getting since they're not my tastes :)

Dloo3t almama said...

thank you .. I already got them =)

smoothielove said...

Won't be getting them though ;D

Pink_Lover786 said...

Not Getting! :)
Thanks Though! ;)

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

yes.. thanks!

Flavia. said...

Stardoll is giving lots of free gifts but i won't be getting

dieBrInI06 said...

Thank you so much. I've been looking for ages to get a proxy from greece.

Anonymous said...

i am not getting the t-shit

Ramona D said...

probably i'll get the bag....the t-shirt is not my taste.

Megan / Momijigal911 said...

Thanks I Like The Bag!

Mia Antidote/Enchantixgirl said...

I always love getting Free items!

AbiiBabeh..x said...

I don't like them and I don't think I'll get them :D

_StarHelen_ said...

I got only the bag because the t-shirt wasn't really good...Although thanks :))

fashiongirl963 said...

thanx :)

Miss M said...

Thanks! I like the bag, but don't know if I'll get ^^

Anonymous said...

thanks :) i'll get them!

HilaryMad2659 said...

I'm not bothering P:

rihannaPINK said...

thx:*

Mailgirl101 said...

the school bag is nice, but I am not getting the Tee.. :]

Unknown said...

It's nice that stardoll is giving so many free items ..but these aren't very pretty..

Júlia said...

Thanks for tips :)

Andreia/LilBilla said...

I think I will not get them ^^
but thanks anyway ;)

Anonymous said...

I got them

JessicaVianaზ' said...

I already knew that, but thanks :D

the-girl-next-door said...

don't like them so much.

nordwalde said...

i wont be getting them but thanks anyway :D

MM Uppal said...

I might not be getting them
Thanks for the info

Blahm3 said...

hmm i dunno :D

Corsica said...

Do you perhaps know about a Finnish proxy for the Free Golden Fall Necklace? It is stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=607 - I saw it on http://tmm.peachygals.com/8506/free-golden-necklace/#comments but no proxy from Finland!

nixy_star said...

Not getting why???

Anonymous said...

aren't worth it, but thanks. :D

Dimitrina Georgieva said...

I wil not take them , but thanks ! :)

MrsKiss_ said...

Ruth, You're the most amazing writer ever! ♥

Yanika Zerafa said...

Thank you, but I won't get them :/

No-one in particular said...

woo, thanks[:

Benimacarty said...

Thanks :-)
I dont think i want any of those because i dont like them very ,uch! LOL

Anonymous said...

Thankies!
Love you Ruth, you are a very good blogger (:

Anonymous said...

Not getting them but thanks so much :D

Mihaela said...

I won`t be getting any of those :S

But,thanks!:P

Julie. said...

Cute:)

Massiel Eugenia Cascante Villagra said...

Of course

lady__gagaa said...

I like the bag, but I hate proxies, so I won't get it. But thnx :]

lady__gagaa

dianuseeek said...

I don't like any of them.. But I got bag, thanks for tip! :)

xoxo Dianusek

Lea said...

Thanx I will try to get them!

Anonymous said...

none of these work!

Anonymous said...

You are one of the few who actually write well

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig