Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Free: Forbidden Rose Dress




If you are not from the USA use a proxy website such as

dontfilter.us

webwarper.net

Paste the following link into the URL and click Enter / GO:

www.stardoll.com

Log into your stardoll account.

Paste the following link into the URL and click Enter / GO:

Wait a few seconds, then leave the proxy website. The dress should be in your suite when you log into Stardoll the regular way.

ps. there is also a little "forbidden rose" game about finding the hidden roses.
Share:

11 comments

Rab92 said...

I`m Not A Fan Of The Dress!
First Of All, It`s Not The Most Flattering Design, Then The 'Colours' Wouldn`t Get Anywhere Near My Medoll. Tbh, It`s Nothing Special.

Rab92.

moxxie. said...

i believe the monthly sale has started for stardoll?

Alex/Emiiliee_baybii said...

I do not like it at all! It's a 'cartoonised' dress, and I would so not wear it, with anything! The frills on the end look horrible! This dress is UGLY, and that's all I have to say, to be honest.
;P

10natasha10/Tasha♥ said...

It's interesting.....

Rayko said...

Thx, im getting it.:D I think it's an interesting dress lol.^^

Mihaela said...

Thank you :D But I won't be getting it.Stardoll could and SHOULD re-make much better version :D

Tina said...

Thanks(;

Pandora J ♥ said...

I don't like it, it's ugly and the colours are too dark :S Also, the shape...

Dl.eclipse

anaKonda said...

I kind of like the dress, it's not the greatest I've seen but the purple rose makes it like-able...it's a rose...and it's purple! :D

Miss M said...

It looked better in spoilers :|

BeautyBxxtch said...

This is an incredibly ugly dress.
I'm from the US so I got it already, but thanks for sharing :L

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig