Monday, December 20, 2010

New Sunny Bunny and Sunny Bunny Klōz

YAY
A new collection for the cutest stardoll shop is here ^^
SUNNY BUNN

I really like many of items, I guess I will leave hundreds in starplaza today :D Seriously. Call me childish but I love kawaii things :D


BUT I'm disappointed that
The Sunny Bunny started with its great idea that nearly all items were for non-ss but now, the time has gone and as you see in this collection there are really very few items available for all. And the price range by every collection goes higher but idea remains the same - cute but a little too over-sized bows with random other items.
 This time there are polka-dot bows with strawberries, mushrooms, envelopes on earrings, necklaces.

If we talk about the Sunny Bunny Klōz then also - very very few items are available for everyone, not even most shoes. So unfair.
All the dresses are cute, but for 25sd. Even if I like them I don't want to spend that much for a dress I might never wear.
BUT the dresses are cute, real Lolita style. 
Inspired by Electric Alice Style Tips

And yet still THESE clothes aren't all from those that stardoll promised as the first Sunny Bunny Klōz's collection items. Will we ever be able to get those cute pink skirts? Who knows.


But anyway do you like this collection?
Are you buying many or just few of items or maybe nothing?
Share:

15 comments

Anonymous said...

I like this collection very much (not all dresses, but a few). bought a lot of it.
but you'fre right: it's not fair for non-ss. they should have made at least one dress for non-ss, too.

CityMiss said...

I dislike sb Klōz !

Miss M said...

Aww, they got dresses :3
They're quite cute.

The thing with Sunny Bunny is it's always extremely cute but hard to wear on your MeDoll :L

supperstarvanni said...

I like them. They're kinda cute :) But it's unfair for the Non-SS! The most thing are for Superstars....Whatta Pity!

MonicaMillgram said...

I'm not a big fan of Sunny Bunny, tbh...

Natoustars said...

I like this collection. I just bought the black bow. And I totally agree with you, the dresses are cute but too expensive --'.

anaKonda said...

Dresses for 25SD??? I'm glad I'm not a fan of this type of clothing...

Margaret278 said...

i dont like them at all...

CChanelCrystale said...

I don't like the dresses. But they still didn't change the hair Glitch did they?

Mihaela said...

I love love love love love the bows!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Sunny Bunny but im not too crazy about the dresses! They are quite expensive, but i think the accessories are worth it!

iloveheathl said...

I really don't like Sunny Bunny. I like making my doll look more real than cutsie, but that is just my opinion. Most of the stuff is overpriced anyways.

BeautyBxxtch said...

The dresses and things are so cute, wish I were SS so I could buy everything :L

Lemy100 said...

sooo cute& kawai! but very expensive..

Anonymous said...

I like some, but the clothing no.

~Saku

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig