Monday, March 7, 2011

New doll : Medina





Hey my fans i'm


Medina
i'm waiting this moment to be give me new look with your fab touch 
> Find me here <





The graphic is nice but my nose is not the same ..
Thanks Stardoll :)




About me :D



 I was born Andrea Fuentealba Valbak; November 30, 1982 in Aarhus, Denmark)
I’m a
Danish-Chilean dance, R&B and hip hop singer and songwriter.

I released her first singles in Denmark titled "Flå" (Danish for "To skin")
and "Et øjeblik" ("One moment") in 2007, followed by my debut album,
Tæt på (Up close).



 

And about my life :





In July 2010, my international debut album,
Welcome to Medina was released in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
which reached No.9, No.45 and No.24 respectively

Apart from seven new songs, the album also includes English-language
versions of the four singles off its Danish counterpart, including "Lonely"
(English version of "Ensom), which has been released as the second single off the album.







So .. Do you like my style ?
Did you see me sing before ??
Do you like my Songs ?
Share:

38 comments

JanaStarlite said...

Never heard of her and I wouldn't have if not for this doll!

CL3M3 said...

I don't know but she is beautiful !!!

Miss M said...

Never heard of her, either xDDD

Karolė :3 ♥ said...

Medina - Addiction
Really cool song. She`s good singer. (:

Mihaela said...

Her doll looks good! :P

Anonymous said...

i love her song <3

Regina said...

i don't know her songs, but i like her style ^^

allyguapa said...

love her clothes! and the graphic is amazing much bettera than the last one.

Fairydew said...

I know her song You & I but I don't really like her.

peacetrain said...

like her dolls hair and face.

Linnea/.pease. said...

MEDINA! Oh Finally! Velkommen, Medina [;

CoolKarlica said...

Never heard....But I hope she will be great...

mojonik said...

its pretty cool

Julita Kuriata said...

WOW! You're really preety!!
I love you'r style and music - wow!
Whatever...
I CONGRATS YOU ARE FIRST SD MEMBER WHO HAS OWN STARDOLL!!! WOW!!!

in my blog: www.stardoll.ocom.pl i wrote about you :))

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

Never heard of her. :-)

Romana said...

she is beautiful.

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Never heard of her but I think she's lovely, and the doll is gorgeous ;D

-zoeyspark said...

wow

--rihanna---- said...

Shes cool=)

AbiiBabeh..x said...

STOP WRITING IN FIRST PERSON! It is so annoying

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Never heard of her xD

Anonymous said...

Never heard of her! But I wish I had that hair for my doll (:

Alejka said...

Her best song is You and I ;) i LOVE it ! <3

salina98 said...

I have never heard for her but she seems nice :D

RobynisDreaming said...

the doll has really nice hair, I do not know her but it looks very like her

GoldenHeart Threads said...

I enjoy dressing up the paperdolls most of the time. It all depends on whether or not they have cool clothes to play with. I like the more realistic ones but don't like the cartoony ones.

Mary said...

I never heard of her.

Natoustars said...

I don't know her but I love her face xD

Invalid said...

Never heard of her

panddass said...

never heard of her it but she is pretty!

medina1717 said...

lol my username is medina1717 and that wasn't because of her... I never even knew who she was.
but she is very beautiful :]

_JolieAnn_ said...

i like medina i listen to some songs of her

Harsh26 said...

Yes ! id do like your style but never heard of u before !

iloveanimals28 said...

Never heard of her...she is prettiful :D

Jaina said...

Never heard of her, but nice hair :o)

Lemy100 said...

She's looks nice :) never heard of her.

miley said...

dont know her dont like her!

Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...

Love her!
She is beautiful!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig