Thursday, March 10, 2011

Real Items in Stardoll!



In Stardoll we always find some clothes taken from real ones and we don't even realize. And it's just because they sometimes forget to say who were inspired in or just in which real shops you could find it.
Like this new studded jacket in beige. The designer is DAY Birger et Mikkelsen and was created for the spring collection, to follow that biker trend... and guess how much does it cost in real life... $655! And in Stardoll it's for 13 stardollars.

Real One
Stardoll Copy
This find, obviously, made me search about that brand because I've never heard of it... And it left me speechless! It's a Danish brand that combinates vintage inspiration with boho-luxe, tunics and feminine silk dresses. So I had to look to the Spring/Summer collection and their Winter runway clothes... Look what I found!
Summer Campaign:

Perfect, right? But that's not all!
The runway pics are even better!

Ultimatively, they don't appear anymore in runways but the brand keeps making ready-to-wear clothes!

Another one of that infiltrated clothes is a blue patterned skirt worn by... Keira Knightley!
Yes, she appeared with this glamourous outfit in the London Film Festival in 2010.
And I'm sure you realized that Stardoll is having a blue fever, so here it is!
Real one in Keira Knightley worn with a nude blouse and brown heels.
Stardollized one
Talking about Keira Knightley... She's starring in the new Chanel's fragance "Coco Mademoiselle" advertisement! She's wearing a tight bodysuit in color beige and drives a motocycle.






And finally I found an animal print inspired cloth that is gonna be really in this Spring/Summer...

IRO Arina Printed Crepe Pants
IRO Arina Printed Crepe Pants


Stardollized ones
 These pants costs $200 in real life and this brand IRO is worn by lots of celebrities!
Like Demi Moore wearing that black dress posing with Miley Cyrus.



Or Elle Macpherson wearing this silver sequin jacket...

Even if Stardoll has not released this item yet.
Be sure to check it out once it's in because
that print (overall in black and white) is gonna be really in.
Who said that? Louis Vuitton.

Spring Collection 2011



What do you think about it?
Do you like those designs?
Would you buy those items?

xoxo,
Agnes Chimère aka JosephinaA
Share:

39 comments

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

Sound intresting.

Mary said...

I love the items on real life, and I love Keira Knightley :B

hermion99 said...

Omg you write for SMW???????????? YAYYYY!!!

Catriona said...

I love the rio jacket, thanks for telling me about it ;)

Karolė :3 ♥ said...

Thank you for a great post (:

RobynisDreaming said...

Very nice post, are you a new writer?


I liked the studded jacket but I haven't seen it in starplaza before.

I hope stardoll makes those designers clothes into clothes they were really nice...

sparklewand13 said...

Thats not Mandy Moore with Miley Cyrus, it's Demi Moore!

Anonymous said...

@evermore1girl Yes, I'm the new writer (: I hope that Stardoll makes them virtual too, but it seems like we'll have to wait...
@Mary I love her too!

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I really like them. :-)
It's kind of relevant, kind of not, but you knowthat topshop owl necklace that was brought into stardoll as one of the hotbuys a few months ago? I saw Demi Lovato wearing it in Sonny with a chance. Just thought I'd mention that. ;-)

JanaStarlite said...

I find this kind of post very interesting and informative. Thanks for letting us know. Would love to see more like this!

Rayko said...

I like some of the rl clothes.:]

Rhona / rhonacrowley said...

Cool ;)

AbiiBabeh..x said...

I love Keira's outfit

miley said...

Cool, i love the clothes and i can't wait to see them in Stardoll, thanks!

panddass said...

Nice

Anonymous said...

I loved this post,really enjoyed it - what a great job!! Thanks Agnes!! :)

LaBeauty said...

I really like the jacket! It looks really cute xD

Miss M said...

Welcome to SMW :)

I prefer the off-runway pics.
And wth is with Miley Cyrus posing in her pic?!

Anonymous said...

Very nice post!

I like the first clothe, the white jacket!

Austin/Alexapie200 said...

I love all the clothes!

Anonymous said...

the dress that girl has on where shes laying in bed with the guy kinda looks like the LE dress from that kiss collection a couple months ago. i have that one! very nice post! i learned something new today xD

Anonymous said...

that explains why the jacket looks similar to some of the clothes that came out in the last LE collection

_StarHelen_ said...

:)

Unknown said...

That brand has some stunning stuff. :D I would really like to buy some of them... But they are very expensive... :( I like the ad for Chanel perfume with Keira, I have Coco Mademoseille perfume and I loooooooooove it. :D
In case you are interested, there's one blog that is only about finding matches from Stardoll in real life. It's called Seen on Stardoll, you should definitely check it out. ;)

♥Petra/Shakira_Avril said...

Loving this :3

Invalid said...

Nice. I love the dress on the summer campaign !

AmorKelly said...

Great post! thanks for the information :)

Miss M said...

@Kim

I saw that on YouTube xD A LOT of people left comments saying "I have it" and I thought it was quite funny :P

Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...

Very nice post!

Carolyn (LonnaLang) said...

Woah, gorgeous!

These are such interesting posts! :D

GoldenHeart Threads said...

I like some of the designs enough to buy if the price isn't too high. I bought the white with black detail jacket even though it was a bit steep price wise. It is a nice looking jacket and will go well with a lot of my mix and match pieces.

_JolieAnn_ said...

oh wow thank you for this detailed post :)

iloveanimals28 said...

Love love LOVE the runaway pics :o

vennesa4eva said...

The deisigns are so unique but really pretty. The models are so fitting.

Mihaela said...

I love the real items¨!

Lemy100 said...

Awesome! I like the animal printed trousers :)

Harsh26 said...

I love the jacket and Thxx for the info.

red.girll said...

i love the fact that they have made clothes looking like clothes from real life!

Luneme said...

it's great collection but only in real world! In Stardoll is not so wonderful.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig