Monday, May 9, 2011

New Doll






Good afternoon dolls ..
I have just come back from the school
and opened Stardoll I found that the new doll
for superstars had released
she is an Actress/Comedian since 2003 – present 
was born on August 22, 1973 (age 37)
Canandaigua, New York, U.S.

you can check out her Website


NEW

Kristen Carroll Wiig

NEW


Graphic : Pretty !!


Rate : 4.5/5



Wiig was born in Canandaigua, New York. At the age of three, she moved with her family to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and later on to Rochester, New York, where she remained until she graduated from Brighton High School in 1991



Wiig made her big screen debut in Judd Apatow’s 2007 comedy Knocked Up as a passive-aggressive assistant. She also performed with John C. Reilly in Jake Kasdan's Walk Hard, another Apatow-produced film, and with Ricky Gervais in David Koepp's Ghost Town.


 
Share:

5 comments

Mia // ShesSoNaive said...

I love Kirsten Wiig!!! I'd love to be like her when I grow up. Seriously, It's my dream to be on SNL! (:

Miss M said...

Never heard of her...she seems awesome though! :D

Kim/PopStarKizzle♥ said...

I've heard of her! I love her:-)

RobynisDreaming said...

I have seen her before, but not in any of those films. It is going to kill me until I remember :D

salina98 said...

Pretty doll and pretty clothes :)...Seems nice :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig