Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Coming Soon: New WOW


Stardoll have posted a spoiler on Instagram advertising the new Windows on the World. Looks like it's based on the World Cup, which starts tomorrow in Brazil. I actually can't wait! I'm really looking forward to it, being the football geek I am, even though I'm not expecting England to get very far. I love the World Cup for some reason. The South Africa one a few years back was brilliant, so Brazil have a lot to live up to! Your thoughts?


Some have indicated that these look like the same items that were released previously. See below.

So what do you think. Are you excited for the World Cup and are just glad to represent or do you want new items?
Share:

11 comments

Carla Dunne said...

I am most definitely not paying for those!

Roxanne Gonzalez said...

Eh, if they gunna bring WoW back then at least start off with a bang, like nice new clothes instead of jerseys that willl most likely be overpriced!

LadyAnneLena said...

Well it's a nice idea, but I think they should make new jerseys at least. But I have a feeling that they're gonna try to sell us old items for new (huge) prices.
They should keep in mind that not all the girls, maybe most of them even like jerseys on their dolls, and should try to make them little more modern, some more elegant, and just play with them.

JosephinaA said...

Totally agree!

Juliette116 said...

Good idea, but I know I won't buy anything I'm very excited about World Cup. Can't wait to start. Of corse I'll keep my fingers crossed for Spain and Brasil, cause Poland won't play. :)

Jodie55 said...

Its a lovely idea.

lahurina said...

I'm so excited :D Still can't believe that my country will be opening the World Cup *0*

DennaBM said...

Well it's the same old collection, at least I can tell I have the Colombia whole uniform because these items were released for the women world cup a few years ago. But yet I´m super excited to get the t-shirts for the other teams I support, like Germany for example!

John Newman said...

I hope they have my country this time LOL

amy235 said...

Great idea!

Agnes Agi Fischer said...

only old clothes not all nations who are playing WorldCUP 2014

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig