Wednesday, September 10, 2014

CALLIE'S PICK ONE OF A KIND WINNERS


This was a great comp! I think a lot of people couldn't help layering and getting carried away with all those roses and ruffles lol. The judges were on the opposite wave length however and went classy, sleek and elegant!


The winner of the Callie's Pick One of A Kind's Comp is..... Amaia_Estebanez


Congratulations! She wins $100sd!

2nd place does to...Pepsijew


She wins $50sd

Finally, I wanted to give 3rd prize to two of the layering outfits, I personally thought were beautiful.

Regina226 and Amy235

They will receive $25sd each.

Honorable Mention: MadDrumFairy, Bellejolie
You each may choose a gift of $15sd or less from your wishlist!

Thanks for participating!

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR JUDGES:
LadyAnneLena, JosephinaA, Ms.Brigitte, Mirdith, Judith_25 and Emorox4eva

Share:

7 comments

bella98twilight said...

Congrats! :)

Regina226 said...

wow thank you so much for picking me *-* and congrats to everyone else too:)))

amaia_estebanez said...

OMG, I was no expecting that, thanks so much! I'm so happy :)

Jillian - Liljsweetie said...

Congrats! SO AWESOMEness! <3 So cute! I loved these looks, well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners.c:

Kavina said...

Congrats ;)

amy235 said...

Congrats to the winner! Thank you for selecting my outfit for third place :)

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig