Thursday, November 6, 2014

STARDOLL INSTAGRAM SPOILER


Stardoll has posted this spoiler to Instagram. What do you think it will be?


Also, as you can see I just have little to no time for Stardoll at the moment. That will pick up as I have breaks coming for the holiday and then in the Spring/Summer. I apologize again... for all delays and inactivity.

 
If anyone wants to help Brigitte and the other writers out with the blog news, or has some fresh ideas or even has the resources to fund some comps... please, please contact me on Stardoll or FB. I will check them both throughout the weekend.

I would love to see this blog more active and get some other people in here who can sponsor and run some comps as well.

And yes.. as Brigitte mentioned below, today is my 20th birthday! Thanks for the Birthday wishes :)
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig