Monday, December 8, 2014

LE Decor Released


Christmas inspired collection of Limited Edition arrived in Plaza. All items are superstar only and limited, as they always are when it comes to LE. Prices range from 29 to 145 stardollars.



Personally, I think that this collection is amazing. Even the graphics are good, and items are super cute. I can't really decide which item is my favorite, honestly. I won't be buying anything tho, since my superstar run out. I'm hoping for cheaper Christmas decor.
What about you? Do you like anything? Will you be buying? Show us how you decorated rooms with new decor item.

REAL VERSIONS:


Raz 2011 owl basket

John Lewis armchair and Hymns & Verses artwork
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig