Monday, March 23, 2015

Interview with SMW's Most Wanted MeDoll of March 2015


Cover graphic and interview by JosephinaA (Agnes)

Agnes: Hi! First of all, congrats on winning SMW's March Medoll of the Month, how does it feel?
Sia: I must say that when I realized that I was the winner, I couldn't believe it! It feels amazing and I am extremely happy, as I wasn't expecting to win. As you can see I am still really excited!

A: Tell us a bit about yourself and the things you enjoy doing in real life!
S: Well, my real name is Sia, I am 17 years old and I am from Greece. Except spending time on stardoll, I enjoy reading literary books! I am currently hooked on the book of Oscar Wilde "The Picture of Dorian Gray". Also, I am in love with photography, I took my first photography class last year and recently I created a blog on tumblr  to help me get some ideas. Of course, now I am in love with that website, too! 

A: Do you have any goals here on Stardoll?
S: Like most medolls here on stardoll, I aiming to win Covergirl one day and maybe the 1st place on The Vote. But, my biggest stardoll dream of all is to win the title of Miss Greece on the MSW competition!


A: Which shop in StarPlaza adapts better to your style?
S: Although, my style is a combination of -if not all- most of the shops in Starplaza, I must say that the ones that adapt better to my style are "Bonjour Bizou" and "Nelly.com".

A: What inspires your outfits and suites?
S: I am always inspired by fashion and decor magazines and of course fashion blogs on tumblr help, too! Also, I must say that most of my suites are... hmm replicas -let's say- of how I imagine my future dream-house.

A: Do you have any style crush?
S: Not really, I follow lots of different styles. However, I am still trying to find the ideal style both for my doll and me. Currently, I am more into minimalist outfits.

A: When did you join the SMW community and what do you like the most about it?
S: I discovered this amazing blog last summer completely by luck! Since then , thanks to SMW, my style has become better, and that's the thing I like most about this community that it pushes you to improve, to become more creative while having fun in its awesome competitions.

A: Anything you'd like to add?
S: Well, I would like to thank one last time all the judges and of course you, Agnes, for preparing this lovely interview! I hope that we'll have many more fun competitions and articles in the future!

Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig