Sunday, October 9, 2016

OOTD 10/3/16 - 10/7/16



*DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR OOTD'S EVERY DAY!*

Think Pink Challenge (Ends TONIGHT!)

So guys as a welcome back to the OOTD's, I chose a lot more outfits then I normally would lol. There were still a lot more that I liked, but as much as I wanted to, I couldn't choose everyone!

I also decided to introduce a new feature. This is not something I will definitely do every week, but as the mood strikes me.

There are some people who enter every day and their outfits are pretty much on point every single day! Because I try and spread the wealth I don't usually choose more than 2 of their outfits, but I am introducing a new way to recognize them.

It' called the ON POINT AWARD. This week I am giving the ON POINT AWARD to....

JaneDoee83
Ok so I am not sure what the prize will definitely be for this award, but this week I decided to surprise her by randomly gifting her WL. She didn't have much on there, so I bought everything.

Congratulations!

The following are the OOTD WINNERS for the week of October 3rd - October 7th. 

Each person shown below wins 1 gift of choice (up to $50sd).
Please list the gift you would like in comments and be sure it is in your WL. Thanks! :)
winners have 2 days to claim their prize or it is forfeited.

 Attached is the poll to choose the overall best outfit for this week.
 choose your top 3 favorite outfits. 
The winner will receive $50sd. 

Weekly poll will be open for about 24 hours.
Also, I have a few more surprises for you this week for Breast Cancer Awareness so keep checking back!
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig