Friday, April 7, 2017

EGG DECORATING CONTEST


With Easter right around the corner my thoughts have naturally turned to celebrating and one of the things I still love to do is decorate Easter eggs! We have a Easter egg decorating party for all the younger members of our family and I love to help out. All the adults get super competitive too because we have a lot of artists in our family. It's a ton of fun!

So, of course I have to transfer that fun to Stardoll!


Use the Stardesign egg and decorate your own Easter egg.
You don't have to buy it, simply take a screen print of it and post the pic in comments.

Best Egg will win $100sd

(I think this will be a poll)

Last day to enter: April 13, 2017  Midnight, USA EST



Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig