Monday, June 5, 2017

OOTD APRIL & MAY RESULTS


Thank you all for entering throughout April and May even though I was not around to award prizes. I appreciate you doing it for fun.

I loved seeing all the outfits.

I included anyone who participated in April/May and randomly picked the winners.

April OOTD


Please place 1 item $35sd or less in your WL and comment when complete. 
Winners have 4 days to claim.



May OOTD


Please place 1 item $35sd or less in your WL and comment when complete. 
Winners have 4 days to claim.

I did not do the $50sd raffle for entering everyday because I did not have the time to check that, sorry.
I also reduced the Socia Media raffle to 1 for each month for the same reason.

APRIL SOCIAL MEDIA WINNER:

Please claim at Jennarox4eva GB

Winners have 4 days to claim


MAY SOCIAL MEDIA WINNER:

Please claim at Jennarox4eva GB

Winners have 4 days to claim



*MORE INFO TO FOLLOW ON OOTD CHANGES*
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig