Tuesday, June 6, 2017

OOTD CHANGES



Every few months, I have to sort of re-think OOTD. I love the concept and want to keep it, but it tends to be very time consuming and expensive.

Going forward (at least for summer), OOTD will be mostly for fun.  This is partly due to the fact that it is summer for me and we will start to have more creative competitions. I hope everyone still posts their OOTD as often as possible and their will still be incentives to post every day which I will go into more detail later. I will also try and do a new post showcasing outfits after each week.

I am bringing back a reincarnated version of Stardoll's Most Wanted Medoll and Member of the Month (or week - I haven't decided yet). Part of the criteria for both will be participating in ootd.
There will also be exclusive random raffles and giveaways for ootd participants only.

Stay tuned and keep posting because these new incentives will roll out for June's ootd and you don't want to miss out!

Enter Tuesday's OOTD HERE

BTW - We will still have Weekend themes! :)
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig